[kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 13:31:04 EDT 2007

That is just idealism and empty words though Greg, the reality of Communism is somewhat different .

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:22:13 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Capitalism = slaveryCommunism = freedom (from each according to his/her commitment, work to make society better, no exploitation of one man by another).

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:39:24 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Is there any difference between slavery and communism Greg?If the principles of slavery are not exactly the same as the principles of Communism, then they must be very similar

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:12:30 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Yeah, but Harper's Ferry was also where the great armed, multi-racial attack on the slavery was held, led by super-great abolitionist John Brown...(the event that directly led to the Civil War)

From: Devacor at aol.comDate: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:45:07 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies