[kj] The Complications on MySpace

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 12:57:16 EDT 2007

No, Complications aren't over. They're playing on Nov 2nd or 3rd in
Montreal at the "A Varning from Montreal" 2-day punk "fest." The MySpace
page for that fest is here: http://www.myspace.com/avarninginmtl

(Gosh, does every object, inanimate, animate, and otherwise, now have
its own MySpace profile?)

The Complications are a side project of Born Dead Icons -- whose name
confusingly does sound like the name of the Born/Dead, a different band,
but yeah. Complications is Born Dead Icons members. The Born Dead Icons
_Ruins_ LP from 2002/3 or so I thought was good, and some parts remind
me of Killing Joke's _Hosannas_, but sans industrial elements.

-Oliver