[kj] The Complications on MySpace

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 23:22:34 EDT 2007

The technophobic Canadian band The Complications -- yes, they are named
after the Killing Joke song -- recently started a MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/lacomplications

3 sample songs there. "Blinded" is their newest song; the other two are
from 2005. Chuggin' rock & roll coming from a punk background but with
metal and post-punk thrown in. I like them. Because the singer's voice
is the way it is they will probably always be compared to Motorhead,
though Killing Joke is one of their fave bands and inspirations. I like
them better than October File....

-Oliver