[kj] OT : I despair

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Oct 2 14:35:54 EDT 2007

Well, thanks for all the congrats peeps but as I chose to post under the "I
despair" thread, I have to explain that I'm not happy about it at all ... I
didn't really want to start airing family business (doh) so I wont go into
finer details ... sorry folks, I'd prefer to take this one offline again ...
cheers ... Antoni