[kj] October File interview -- asked several questions about Killing Joke, excerpted below

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:11:46 EDT 2007

Wow. Way to shit where you eat.
understand that they want to have their own identity but obviously a lot of people are going to buy your record because of Jaz being on it. Not because they toured with Killing Joke or Deathstar (who?) or anyone else. He could have answered those questions with a bit more tact (sp?) and come off looking a lot better.
It comes out the same day as the Extremities reissue. If I'm lucky Candlelight will send me a copy (as they have given me to copies of the ep already...nice of them) as that is the only way I'm getting it.

Chris