[kj] OT : I despair

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:21:13 EDT 2007

one of my 'mates' came round to see me one night...
he was talking for about 5 mins when he said he had a pizza in his car...
he went out and got it, but when he opened it up it was a crawling
mass off ants..
he was standing there in a semi panic state, so i blurted out in a
serious voice,
"quick! eat it before they do..!"
i couldn't believe it when he actually tried to eat a slice...

just goes to show what can be done if ya act like ya know what to do
and you are around confused ppl...

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."