[kj] OT : I despair

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 11:22:46 EDT 2007

After a Sisters of Mercy gig back in the day, I was waiting
for a tube with a mate and an American bloke, clutching a
Sisters poster, asked if we'd just been at the gig.
When we replied yes, we have, he said, 'OK, there's one
thing I don't understand: how do they always get the
drum machine to play exactly in time with the guitars?'

We ran.

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote: ha ha!
excellent.
sounds like something my missus might come out with! [nervously looks around - phew she's still at work...]
In a similar vein my brother in law was telling me that two women in his office were wondering how many kilograms were in a kilo.