[kj] O/T Sparks 21 gigs

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 10:17:47 EST 2007

>From the MIsh site:

After months of rumour and speculation, particularly
here on the MWIS forum, it is with immense pleasure
that we are able to confirm that Simon Hinkler, The
Mission's original guitarist from 86-90, is to rejoin
the band for 3 or 4 songs or more per night at all
four of upcoming Shepherds Bush shows.
In addition, Simon, who currently lives in New Mexico
with wife Debbie and son and who is known
affectionately as Slink, will be appearing at a number
of the mainland European shows also, exact dates still
yet to be confirmed.
The Mission ‘Farewell Tour’ 2008
with special guests on all shows (except *) - The Dead
Guitars
Feb:
Tues 5th: Waregam Expo
Wed 6th: Paris Locomotive
Thur 7th: Marseille Le Poste A Galene
Fri 8th: Barcelona Bikini
Sat 9th: Madrid Heineken Sun
Sun 10th: Malaga Teatro Cerventes
Mon 11th: Valencia Heineken Greenspace
Wed 13th: Milan Transilvania
Thur 14th: Rome Circolo Degli Artisti
Fri 15th: Florence Flog
Sat 16th: Rimini Velvet
Sun 17th: Zagreb Boogaloo
Mon 18th: Budapest A38
Tue 19th: Vienna Arena
Thur 21st: Hamburg Fabrik
Fri 22nd: Berlin Columbia Club
Sat 23rd: Dresden Schleife Eins
Sun 24th: Koln Live Music Hall
Mon 25th: Utrecht Tivoli
Wed 27th: London Shepherds Bush Empire (with special
guests The Sisters Of Murphy)
Thur 28th: London Shepherds Bush Empire* (with special
guests The Claytown Troupe)
Fri 29th: London Shepherds Bush Empire* (with special
guests Balaam & The Angel and the Dragons)
March:
Sat 1st: London Shepherds Bush Empire* (with special
guests Miles Hunt & Erica Nockalls (from The
Wonderstuff)

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>

http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007>