[kj] OT: joker jon clocks up another one

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:01:12 EST 2007

your always nice john i get your humour ;D))))))

sent you birthday wishes yesterday at myspace/face book,but i dont mind doing a belated as well,so happy belated to you,and why stop at sunday morn with your celebrations? go on,make it the whole week and enjoy,you can handle it your a tuffy ;P

cheers,love melinda xx ps thanks for facebook thingy btw!!!

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:26:59 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT: joker jon clocks up another one

thanks peoples,i am gonna be drunk constantly until sunday morning,so i may be nicer than usual. hugs to you all

> From: fatpotanga at gmail.com> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:16:17 +0000> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: [kj] OT: joker jon clocks up another one> > belated b'day greetings old fruit.> I hope it was a good one?> > :)> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Can you guess the film? Search Charades!