[kj] OT : Feeding Of The 2,500 tonight

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 09:14:39 EST 2007

I go under the name "kvltpunk" on the Southern.com forums but have only
made 2 posts so far there, both on the "New Peni Recordsings?" thread,
where I asked about the new novel by Rudi Peni singer/frontman Nick
Blinko that Current 93's Durtro.com label and publishing imprint said
they would publish by late 2007.

Allison @ Southern.com said that that book release was still planned,
and that the novel might come with a CD of unreleased Rudimentary Peni
tracks(!). Hope so. Nick Blinko, singer of Rudimentary Peni -- his first
and out of print novel (_Primal Screamer_, which I have, ha) goes for
upwards of $200 on Amazon and eBay now. And it only went out of print in
2003.

-Oliver