[kj] OT : Feeding Of The 2,500 tonight

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 03:21:36 EST 2007

The sound was fine last night.  Sounds like the Crass set was much the same.  Particularly good moments for me were:

Do They Owe Us A Living
Securicor (great track)
Big A Little A
Bloody Revolution
Do They Owe Us A Living (again)

Anyway, I'm inclined to agree with Antoni's point.  I really don't see this as a sell-out or whatever - just a bunch of mostly ageing anarchos playing or watching songs from 25-ish years ago.  Let's face it, most of us are doing it the rest of the time!

Jamie