[kj] was GEORDIE'S Tracks - VH & Police gigs

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 01:20:35 EST 2007

If I were stuck in that situation, I simply would have stopped playing and tuned my shit back up. He didn't even need to be playing in verses anyways. Weird.

I remember there was one MTV Music Video Awards where White Zombie played and the drummer was SO fucking out-of-sync with the backing tracks. Trainwreck doesn't even begin to describe it. It was pretty awesome to see.

Leigh