[kj] was GEORDIE'S Tracks - VH & Police gigs

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 00:59:59 EST 2007

"Phillipps Marc" wrote:

Ouch!

As far as I can hear that is about half a semitone out . . absolutely
nothing you can do about that in a live setting with guitars . .

+++++++++

Eddie banged the guitar's headstock on the stage during his solo and for
some dumb reason, stuck with the guitar instead of trading off for another
one from his tech for the last two songs of the set including "Jump." Some
idiot's reasoning that the problem is a sample rate issue with the
pre-recorded synth track is completely off base.

I've seen plenty of live bands actually have far worse fuckups onstage than
this. In fact, I'd call U2 the onstage fuck-up kings, they have such
comically embarrasing screwups during songs.

T.B.