[kj] OT : Feeding Of The 2,500 tonight

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Nov 24 06:28:09 EST 2007

Anyone else going to the "Steve Ignorant & Friends" event at the Shepherds Bush Empire tonight (support from Conflict and The Disrupters) ? It appears to run from 7pm to 11pm which allows me to watch Derby vs Chelsea in a local pub somewhere that's got Setanta.

I see that Flux Of Pink Indians and Zounds are playing tomorrow night but I already have a ticket & cannot get a pass out.

It will be interesting to see the audience tonight - I suspect there will be plenty of mildly curious punters - a bit like the RFH event back in 2002.

Regards, Antoni