[kj] Geordie & Extremities unglued

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 23 17:34:48 EST 2007

If he only cared about selling records (such dated terminology, I know) to KJ fans, why would he bother recruiting a bad karaoke singer to croon stripper-pole lyrics like "check your balls if you wanna lay with me"?

He's clearly thinking beyond the KJ demographic. I don't think that's a shame, but I just wish he was aiming for an audience with a bit more sophistication.

Alex in NYC