[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:42:02 EST 2007

Ooh, you're a cheeky monkey.

You're damn right it's not meant to be Killing Joke - IT'S MEANT TO BE
BETTER!

He may or may not have made a smart move enlisting this vocalist (and she
may or may not have been wise to get the backing of someone with a pedigree
to help her stand out from the crowd)... only time will tell. But it's a
saturated market and for every Lily Allen success story there must be
thousands of failures. Pink can also write half-decent lyrics. It's not just
about the image.

I think he's left it a bit late to go commercial. There must be easier ways
to get rich. Maybe production (like Youth - I'm not saying it's easy, but
he's a better producer than Youth in my opinion so it's entirely possible),
or session work/touring with a commercial band.

Anyway, if he does get lucky and make some money with this I hope he uses it
to record the album most of us would probably prefer to hear. Something
pure, that only he can do.

I wonder if JC001 is available for the extended remixes?