[kj] Geordie's site*

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 15:05:16 EST 2007

People that cant multitask are just farkwits .
Not being able to multitask is just P.C. code for being an idiot

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:42:51 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] Geordie's site*

Multitasking is over-rated IMO, I remember reading some research that agrees with what I’ve been saying for a long time (I forget the other kind of research pretty quickly ;), in that efficiency and attention to detail suffer with excessive multitasking, and it also causes stress and can wear you out, working on too much at once for too long. Some things lend themselves to MT because they’re easy (autonomous), but IMO nothing requiring much skill or attention to detail.

Maybe I’m just saying that because I’m the single worst multitasker I can think of…I’ve been putting off scratching my arse until I hit send on this email…

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of fatpotangaSent: Friday, 23 November 2007 3:22 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Geordie's site*