[kj] Geordie's site*

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Nov 22 14:42:51 EST 2007

Multitasking is over-rated IMO, I remember reading some research that agrees
with what I've been saying for a long time (I forget the other kind of
research pretty quickly ;), in that efficiency and attention to detail
suffer with excessive multitasking, and it also causes stress and can wear
you out, working on too much at once for too long. Some things lend
themselves to MT because they're easy (autonomous), but IMO nothing
requiring much skill or attention to detail.

Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm the single worst multitasker I can
think of.I've been putting off scratching my arse until I hit send on this
email.

_____