[kj] Raven obituary in The Guardian

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:54:08 EST 2007

Hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone got more information about the band Kitsch
mentioned in Ravens obituary ? I never knew Raven and Tyla was in the same band.
Tyla from Dogs D'Amour real name is Timmity Taylor. (or something like that)
Also never heard about the band or Tyla ever playing with Raven on the Dogs D'Amour mailing list.
All that I know is that they are both from Wolverhampton and about the same age.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Arvid (Norway)

R.I.P. Raven