[kj] Geordie's site

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:46:43 EST 2007

i nearly fell off my chair laughing at Peters mail, but that doesnt
mean i dont appreciate what a task it must be to get such a site into
order.

Me, im not into 'rockstar' worship so its irrelevent what you do with
the s(h)ite.

The tracks, which i take it are work in progress, perhaps answer the
question raised here last year why Geordie doesnt get off his
backside, put away the bottle and do some toons. Because he's not very
good at that particular side of things. It doesnt appeal to me