[kj] Geordie solo?

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:55:42 EST 2007

After digesting the vocals abit, I may have wanted more that "Raw Energy", you get from Geordie in KJ and Damage Manual.

Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:05:07 +0000From: noonan.hq at ntlworld.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Geordie solo?
Fucking hell mate - these are weak, pants lyrics, crap vocals dull drum and bass and very average guitar to cap it all off, I thought that the old lag might go off on a wild tangent and give me a slow burner...that took time to evaluate and get into...don't release these whatever you do!!! Sorry to be unkind, but I expect a LOT more than this!Dave Leeds