[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:38:52 EST 2007

after a few listens, it isn't really that bad... but a far cry from
what i expected...

also, switching fan-base at this stage just seem stupid... even if he
does deserve the cash, i doubt the marketing needed to generate it
will happen. seems he's kind of wandered off into no mans land...
lifelong fans of his expected something better (assumption of course)
and any new fans would be so minimal as to make it pointless..

the guitar is hidden under that voice, is this geordies solo or her
band?? (rhetorical)

--

postponed indefinitely..."