[kj] was GEORDIE'S Tracks - VH & Police gigs

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 12:49:06 EST 2007

i saw The Police in montreal on this tour and it was a barn stormer.
Andy's tone and attack/rhythmic feel were different, so the music lacked
some of the youthful urgency of their heyday but that is to be expected.

but i never regretted the drive up to montreal or the ticket price, The
Police gave me moneys worth and then some.

the youtube leaks of the Van Halen tour look promising as well, i'm
envious javier