[kj] OT : 25/01/2008 Ruts DVD showing

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Nov 20 17:14:15 EST 2007

I have ordered via the myspace page - it's being organised by Peafish
Promotions who did the July 2007 benefit ... only £25 for the double DVD
plus the evening in the stalls with the DVD screening plus live rendition of
"The Crack" album ... I've just checked out Verbal as suggested ... may have
to investigate the bundle ... I have a batch of the Christmas cards you
recommended earlier ... just working out 10 suitable candidates for old
"Shed greetings" ... :o)