[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 16:38:51 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/20/2007 4:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hollytree1961 at hotmail.com writes:

i only work 5 hours a day john,but its every day ;P ---easy peasy hay!!!!!

ps its always good choice to give something 3 or four listens at least b.4
deciding if you really like it or not i find.

If I heard this on the radio not knowing anything about who the artist was,
I don't even know if it would register. Guitar is good, but if I heard it not
knowing what it was supposed to be, I don't even know if I would really
catch it...

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World