[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 16:18:55 EST 2007

it's a tough one this,much as i love geordie - first impressions are inconclusive.gonna stick it on my mini disc tomorrow at work and loop it for 4 hours( yes i only work for four hours - deal with it!!).

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:14:40 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

great news about gordie ;) saw you mentioned joan jett in your post oliver/or was it you t.b anyway good choice there ;)-- as it happens,saw her live at the weekend,she was supporting alice cooper as were motor head also at wembly...back to joan jet,she was real good,last time i saw here perform was way back,but she still has it,lots of raw energy and enthusiam. melinda> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:55:54 -0600> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: Partyslammer at socal.rr.com; gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE> > Geordie's one of my fave guitarists ever.> > On these songs, could he crank it up / The female vocals are in that radio-friendly, Kelly > Clarkson-y category of vocals, or something. Maybe I'm endlessly biased, > but couldn't they be a bit more skewed to either the punk/metal side of > things (Wendy O. Williams, Bekki Bondage, Poly Styrene) or at least > post-punk (Siouxsie) type stuff, instead of this?> > Still, I am the guy who said I thought it'd be neat if Killing Joke came > out with dynamic CDs that let one isolate instruments' tracks so you > could listen to them solely. That is, I wish KJ (or any band) would make > a CD in such a way that one could listen to merely the guitar, or drum, > etc. parts, in isolation, if one wanted.> > I would honestly really rather either Geordie doing his flangey, > crunchy, post-punk-meets-metal, Tabazan, The Wait, Kings and Queens type > stuff -- WITHOUT vocals! (If he can't get Jaz or someone like Joan jett > or Sioxusie or something).> > Maybe I'm being harsh. A raw Geordie guitar solo album with no vox, but > perhaps with backup musicians, would kick ass, for me.> > I'll always love Geordie anyway, of course.> > > -Oliver> > > > > > T.B. wrote:> > "Leigh Newton" wrote:> >> >> >> Yuck.> > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!