[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:34:26 EST 2007

wow

I didn't know what to expect..but it wasn't this. This is more 80s Killing Joke. Which I am not complaining. I was expecting more techno/dub style stuff (ala Pandemonium). And it is nice to have a non-raspy vocals (no offense to Jaz). The only thing it is missing to make it a Killing Joke record (short of Jaz singing) is a pronounced bass. But maybe that will come through in the final mix.

anxious

Chris