[kj] Something was indeed wrong

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 15:30:53 EST 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFA6eMOOEAw

Something was very wrong , that wasnt the link that I posted up , its the first time that I ve seen the video below and I have no idea how it got there . The link above is the one which meant to post up .
Maybe I got the addy from one of the links on the screen by mistake . If the above link is wrong again, its supposed to be a video of KJ singing Madness

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: This is Madneesssss........Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:24:09 +0000

http://www.youtube.com/user/adultswimdotcouk

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!