[kj] I'm in the Independent today

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 06:27:02 EST 2007

I get a letter , well E-mail published on BBC Teletext recently , someone else wrote in previously that Tony Blair WAS telling the truth about something or other........and I wrote in and said that "Hes supposed to tell the fackin truth" (I didnt swear in the E-mail though).
I said that its a sad state of affairs when someone needs to point out when the Prime minister IS telling the truth .
I also wrote another E-mail in saying that I thought that both Alan Hansen and Simon Cowell were shirtlifters..........but that didnt get published

From: paulwady at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:07:49 +0000Subject: [kj] I'm in the Independent today

Anyone wants to see a Gatherer's picture, try page 29 of the Independent paper today. 15 seconds, not minutes...Intrepid Fox tonight?

Keep Smiling...