[kj] new tunes

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:20:40 EST 2007

sweet, will check that out, i love 'rehearsing my choir' ... (heard
about them listening to a.m. national radio at 1am one night driving,
was an interview/feature on them, they seemed very cool people!)

listening to 'Battles - mirrored' at the moment...
quite nice, esp after a smoke 8)

--

postponed indefinitely..."