[kj] Farewell for now

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Nov 15 03:12:00 EST 2007

A better 2008? Implying that we've all been through 2008 before.as in the
ancient Mayan concept of time infinitely repeating itself...now that's a
cool email to go out on.

I finish my job tomorrow and may be packing up and heading over to
Melbourne, will know shortly.

I suggest everyone do likewise, sell everything you own and move overseas.
Make sure to polish off all your spare cash, food, drugs and alcohol in one
hit beforehand. (Don't eat the money).

Neil Perry wrote:

Dear Gatherers,
I've quit my job, sold my house and next week I'm leaving
sarf London for good and moving to Oslo, Norway. Hopefully
will return to your witty banter soon but just in case, wishing
you and yours a better 2008.

Text inserted by Panda IS 2008:

(spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: It is spam!
<http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_3009&SPAM=true&path=C:%5CDocuments%20and
%20Settings%5Cwoody%5CLocal%20Settings%5CApplication%20Data%5CPanda%20Softwa
re%5CAntiSpam>

_____