[kj] Raven-era Prong

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 02:27:11 EST 2007

I always thought that it was a shame that Raven's
basslines ended up buried in the mix on both the
albums that he recorded with them.

On our meeting, when he told me that he was on tour
with Prong I remarked "Well, maybe they'll at least
have a good bass sound now".

Oh well.... ;)

A L P

--- folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Cleansing is a class album, and Raven's bass work,

> is some of his best, imo.> From:

> vassifer at earthlink.net> To: gathering at misera.net>

> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:00:49 -0500> Subject: [kj]

> Raven-era Prong> > > Nice live footage of Prong's

> finest hour ("Snap Your Fingers..."). Too > much

> footage of Tommy, not enough of Raven and Ted, but a

> fine > performance...> >

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RWNAFC1CJ4> > Alex

> in NYC>

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."