[kj] OT: Gibson introduces world's first "robot guitar" line that tunes itself

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Nov 15 00:18:09 EST 2007

Funny you should post that...I sent the link to that Quicksand track
'Omission' to my little brother...he came straight back with something like
"good but doesn't compare for impact with this" and then sent me the
Rammstein track you sent...

Can't see it myself but hey...it takes Different Strokes to Move the World
(yes it does).

The lead-singer in this video reminds me of the lead nihilist in The Big
Lebowski, the guy who was in porno as Karl Hungus...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0fTa8v-XQ

And ex lead singer of 'Autobahn' (spoof of Kraftwerk)...