[kj] OT: Gibson introduces world's first "robot guitar"linethat tunes itself

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 16:38:48 EST 2007

LOL - like one of those vocal pitchshifters for getting Cher in tune, going fucking mad!

Personally, I'm now agreeing with Alex somewhat - I'd prefer it if it only set tunings - I don't think it should
try to affect play - is that what it does? I couldn't be arsed to watch the fucking 'movie', or 'interact' with the
bloody instantly uninformative site - facts only please!

Anyway, robot guitar - is it a skinjob?