[kj] OT - new tunes

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:11:49 EST 2007

Yeah - Me!

garageband - Paulwadyexperience.

Myspace - Paul Wady Experience.That will put you off asking again...

(In a printed punch up in the Independent Letters page today. )

Keep Smiling...

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comDate: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:49:43 +0000To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT - new tunes

On 14 Nov 2007, at 10:38, Dave Noonan wrote:
Anyone have any interesting new bands to share – iTunes and I are rather bored...
I'm bored too.
I found a great little grommit the other day - Radio Lover (http://www.bitcartel.com/radiolover/)
It records internet radio streams & chops up each track into id tagged mp3's & imports it into iTunes.
Will also record several streams simultaneously.
Found that a rather good way to quickly refresh itunes!
Left it running on Soma FM's Indie Pop Rocks the other day (I find it good to work to) & came home to 150 new mp3s.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
http://www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
http://www.myspace.com/scuzzywear