[kj] OT Depp and Bonham Carter

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 14 05:38:51 EST 2007

I saw the trailer for Sweeney Todd and think its about time that Johnny Depp
stepped out of this Keith Richards/Dave Vanian/Hermen Munster character
before it is too late and stretched his repertoire a leeetle bit more. Helen
Bonham Carter is another one who should do something a bit more adventurous,
or do they just film all these 17th/18th century mock gothic/Potteresque
films at the same time to save time and money? Dull Dull Dull typecasting or
cocking Whaaatt?!!

Anyone have any interesting new bands to share ­ iTunes and I are rather
bored...
--
Dave
Leeds