[kj] Johnny Depp ripping off The Damned's Dave Vanian for new movie...?

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:58:16 EST 2007

LOL, apparently I am the only one. For those not aware, P was a one off project featuring Gibby Haynes (Butthole Surfers), Bill Carter (Screaming Blue Messiahs), Sal Jenco and Depp. Depp played bass and guitar. Personally I found the album a complete bore. I just keep it around now for conversation/curiosity.

*tumbleweed blows past*...

>>> http://www.myspace.com/SweeneyToddMovie

>>> Check out how Honny Depp looks in this new movie. Almost exactly like

>>> Phantasmagoria-era Dave Vanian.

> I am culturevirus

I am culturevirus