[kj] Raven......................

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 14:22:48 EST 2007

It's a natural assumption, is what came to mind to me immediately...the
brain is always trying to figure things out.

Getting 3 texts at 3.33 is just too damn weird...were they sent from the
same country? How common is it on that carrier (mobile network provider)
to get old messages, and unless I'm wrong on it, this is WEEKS old? Was it
a message between carriers...etc.

I don't seriously think that would be the case, but it's a logical
assumption given the facts.