[kj] Raven......................

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 09:37:10 EST 2007

I was chatting with some decidedly non-KJ fans friends this morning (sadly, there are people in this world who fail to recognize the greatness of the Joke), and this topic came up. A friend of mine's wife -- not knowing the whole story, I suppose -- suggested that perhaps Raven faked his own death (ala that dude in the Dwarves, arguably Tupac and Jim Morrisson and -- ummm.. -- Machiavelli).

I know Raven enjoyed a good joke (pardon the pun) more than most, but I just can't see him pulling that particular stunt.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there. I don't buy it, personally.

Alex in NYC