[kj] Geordie's Myspace pic guitar fx pedal?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 08:51:45 EST 2007

Yeah, probably right. I'm no expert on guitars, but I've dabbled with
trying to learn, like any red-blooded male does sooner or later in
their life. The Boss tuner pedals are great. Unless Geordie has some
pre-tuned guitars on standby, he'd almost certainly need one to switch
between the down-tuned stuff and the regularly tuned stuff he does. I
had a Boss stage pedal turner that let you cut the audio to the speakers
with a foot press, and then tune down to drop-d if needed, etc., and it
was about $80. Unfortunately I had to sell it during financially
difficult times. I still have a $30 Bad Dog flanger pedal.

-Oliver