[kj] More Strange Happenings.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 08:33:31 EST 2007

I'm inclined to think it's a delayed text message delivery -- or
something as banal as that. Christina is still very shaken about it
all to the extent that even the slightest coincidence seems to have
massive resonance for her, so it's not surprising that this has thrown
her for a loop. I mean, it *IS* weird -- and unfortunate -- but I
don't actually suspect that forces from beyond the grave are at work.
But, y'know, that's only my opinion.

Alex in nYC