[kj] OT : Red Beat (again)

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 23:44:50 EST 2007

For what it's worth,
I'd have to agree with both Jamie and Antoni here.
I bought my copy from the site and couldn't be more pleased with it!

A L P

And neither Jamie nor myself are any commission here !!! ... after having to put up with deteriorating C90 recordings for 23 or 24 years it was such a pleasure to hear that Red Beat were bringing this stuff out on CD (in 2004) ... John Peel must have played their session at least 4 or 5 times as I had several copies of it ...