[kj] More Strange Happenings.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 21:24:38 EST 2007

Her follow-up, when I asked what he'd written:

"so so strange - gave me massive chills.
oddly too that my sister and i were home in nj and right before i
rec'd texts she was out running, randomly started thinking about him
(she never met him) and got a massive wave of sadness.

the texts were:
-I'm on the plande to amsterdam leaving in about 10 mins. Just wanted
to let u know I am thinking of you x
-No u are :) x
-Hope I see u soon :) x

what other things have you heard?"