[kj] Johnny Depp ripping off The Damned's Dave Vanian for new movie...?

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 20:19:04 EST 2007

So am I the only one on the list willing to admit they own "P"?

Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote: Johnny Deep may inspire in some people to re-create his characters, but i think this involve only his acting; the image (make up, costume, hairsytle, etc.) is not his job, there's a production designer and there are people in charge of each thing. However i guess he could suggest some things, so maybe he's a completely rockandroller.

Javier

mexcity