[kj] Lighters, Mugs and Bottle openers

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 18:13:53 EST 2007

Sorry bout dat........

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:09:24 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Lighters, Mugs and Bottle openers

I’m not nearly so concerned about that as I am at the risk of a detached retina your horrible formatting is causing me to run. L

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Flight BringerSent: 12 November 2007 19:20To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Lighters, Mugs and Bottle openers

I dont see why everyone is so concerned , Killing joke themselves dont make any merchandise , so its not as if they are denying Killing Joke any revenue. These are just small time independent people just trying to make a few quid and they arent harming Killing Joke at all, so why are people bothered about it?

Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!