[kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:12:38 EST 2007

HA HA HA--sounded like you had a laugh THERE;D))

mind you,(TOUNGE IN CHEEK)dont talk about your exsperiences to much hay,less that jealouse flight bringer accuse you of talking about your self to much ;D))))

im sure rest of list,icluding me would love to hear as many of your exsperiences as possible
when ever your in the mood to post more of them

melinda ;)

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:50:23 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI was working at those shows and know the majority of the people involved in the video. It is from the early 90s. ex-wife use to work there and she would coordinate the stage shows. I would get wrangled in running errands, getting people ready, etc.Noir Leather is in Royal Oak MI and has been around since the mid 80s. First selling bonadage garb (that the owner would make) and they quickly expanded to punk gear. For many years that was one of few places to get clothing form overseas. Docs, Berlin Wall stuff like thatOh shitblast from the past

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:22:36 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube
It seem a little ironic seeing bands like Shiny Toy Guns (for Sprint PCS),
Hum (for Cadillac cars), Feist (for iPods), And One (some fashion show), etc.
getting sweet commercial advertising deals and Killing Joke gets some S&M
shop online - most likely not getting paid for it,either.
"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Yeah, I have to say that I actually kind of like those. I notice the company has used some other punk-type songs in some of the other ads they have on YouTube.-OliverDave Axford wrote:> > > Subject: [kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube>> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvap9a9hTPE> >> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSw1SkgmYE> >> >> Damn! Those are the best Killing Joke vids I've ever seen. I can only > hope they hire these guys to do all their new videos...> _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!