[kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Nov 11 23:21:09 EST 2007

I can just see it:

Instead of "Man Watching Video.".

"Man Drinking Diet Coke."

Perfect ;)

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of sade1
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2007 10:23 a.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube

It seem a little ironic seeing bands like Shiny Toy Guns (for Sprint PCS),

Hum (for Cadillac cars), Feist (for iPods), And One (some fashion show),
etc.

getting sweet commercial advertising deals and Killing Joke gets some S&M

shop online - most likely not getting paid for it,either.

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Yeah, I have to say that I actually kind of like those. I notice the
company has used some other punk-type songs in some of the other ads
they have on YouTube.

-Oliver

Dave Axford wrote:

> Subject: [kj] KJ Video/music used for S&M clothing promo on youtube

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvap9a9hTPE

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSw1SkgmYE

> Damn! Those are the best Killing Joke vids I've ever seen. I can only

> hope they hire these guys to do all their new videos...

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes