[kj] ot.ipat sex pistols/8th

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:51:28 EST 2007

Aaah. Thank you very much. x
(Not sarcasm.)

Keep Smiling...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:32:27 +0000Subject: [kj] ot.ipat sex pistols/8th

hi-- i pat, as promised..little review ok ;)2 days late,as i was generally out for the count yesterday after overdoing it on thurday eve at pistols gig,yep you guessed it,after having already been up since 2.am on thursday 8th,i just carried on through the day,by the time the pistols gig came around,i was nackard,and managed to sleep right through the 2 support acts--they werent that good-sent me to sleep ;-D))pistols arrived and i was rejuvenated,after my mini snooze,ok i was up on balcony,managed to get into the v.i.p section of it,that was first 2 rows in front-prime viewing -heres the secret,found i was on a list,which was useless,as already had brought ticket-how did i know,i went to change me stallls tix for balcony,thats when i found out so there i was with pass plus ticket,if id known wady or flight could of had me tix for nothing,oh well,thought was there ;)ok let list,from memory........on 8th/11/07whole of--n.m.th. bolllocks album(well of course),plus stepping stone(brilliant this was hard hitting,they played it punchy, heavy,real professionally btw-suprise--john was the star of this one,he game 102 percent-he was v.good ;)satalight--- ok,not a highlight though.no fun(bloody brilliant this version-they were all so tight on the instruments,it blue me away--paul cook was the star-boy his drumming,was fantastic,deep,throbbing,echoey,heavy,pulsy,tribal,he could play for any major band in world,he was that good,not only on--no fun--but on every single track they played that night ;P continue-next post ok melinda

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!