[kj] the damned/buzzocks gigs if your interested

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Nov 10 10:38:55 EST 2007

Loads of tickets on Ebay going cheap for Sex Pistols at Brixton for Mon and Wed but the catch is that the tube station shuts at 22:10 (Mon-Thu) due to planned works. The old replacement bus service doesn't sound too appealing on the way home. Glad that I managed to catch them at the Shepherds Bush Empire in 1996, otherwise I would have seriously gone for the Friday night gig. Managed to catch both Buzzcocks and The Damned a few times over the past decade so will give them a miss this time (caught The Damned in a 200 capacity Welwyn Garden City pub back in April 2007 - excellent of course) - have though sorted out a real blinder today, big Phill Jupitus guesting with The Blockheads < http://www.theblockheads.com/index.php > on their 30th anniversary tour on my birthday !!!