[kj] ot ipat sex pistols/8th/continue....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:52:32 EST 2007

they played this track that i did not recognise,sorry,i was there trying to work it out,no idear,maybe someone who is going on another night will tell you ok,i guess it was a b side that i was never fond of,so was not familiar with...

belsen was a gas--they had changed the lyrics to make it fit into the terrorist situation,as opposed to the ordinary lyrics were used to,however well tight again musically/vocally through out....
i cannot remember anything else,but bodies was another highlight for me,and-- new york/submission,very spot on musically/vocally.
ok there were a few boo,boos,like john forgetting the lyrics on---17 and problems,so add libbing a bit,it work ok.

ok the crowd were alright,most wild in stalls,where a mini friendly riot was going on,meaning they were going for it,moving to every song,singing along,good atmostphere,all around.

john lydon/r was his usual self,chucking out whitty one liners,it was a bloody laugh and a half,he just kept trotting them out,so for me,i danced to every single tune,no wonder i was out for the count late next day im no spring chicken any more--46,went on somewhere after gig,wont mention that,no,its private ok ;)did not get home until 9.am on 9th-friday,then i had to roll into work..omg lol

melinda ps im going back 4 seconds last night,thats the 14th,well why not ;)
pps pistols opening track was some ditty by vera lynn--that got crowd laughting i can tell you!!! ppps steve jones,must say,he was bloody the tops with his guitar playing,brilliant,
i was a bit impresse4d,really,but unfortunatly for some reason,he started flagging during last three tracks,shame that--i couldnt hear glenn hardly at all ;0

sorry i coulnt recall all tracks,you got majority though,but they did not play---

i wanna be me -- though,always liked that one ;/

melinda